Blue Buses at Corfu all routes and time table for 2019
Since 1950’s decade Corfu City Bus S.A. has been actively involved in the transportation and service of passengers meeting the current needs through the ceaseless renovation of buses, the update of the equipment and the training of the staff ameliorating continuously the quality of the provided services.
The Corfu Blue Bus company on their website, every year, they upload all routes and time tables for every year.
Blue Buses at Corfu
Already since 2010 an integrated telematics system has been operating with the use of Telematics Intelligent Bus Stops, which inform the public about the bus arrival time at the stops and bus departure time from the departure points. Automatic ticket vending machine and supervision and management of the bus fleet.
Corfu Blue Bus company has very frequent routes with some villages around Corfu, on the island’s urban fabric. It connects the city with 12 destinations
- Line 7 with Dassia and Ipsos
- Line No. 2a with Kanoni and Pontikonisi
- Line 6 with Benitses
- Line No. 10 with Achilleion
- Line No. 11 the city with Pelekas
- Line 8 with Saint John (Aqualand Water Park)
- Line 5 with the villages Kouramades and Kinopiastes
- Line 14 with Kanalia and Kompitsi
- Line 4 with Potamos and Evropouli
- Line 2b with Kefalomandouko
- And finally, line 15 makes two routes, one to and from the Airport and the other one to and from the Port.
The starting points are located at two points on Saroko Square and at one point low on Methodiou Avenue.
Click here to see and download the PDF with detailed timetables.
Bus Info Kiosk Corfu
Update, from OCTOBER 26th, 2019 the itineraries of Blue Buses Corfu lines changed.
Click on the image to see the new itineraries.
In their website here, you will find all necessary information and time table changes.
The Corfu Blue Buses Social Media page: Click to visit here